The Garrison Forums

The Garrison Forums (http://www.thegarrison.eu/forum/index.php)
-   Recruitment (http://www.thegarrison.eu/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Application by Shagy (http://www.thegarrison.eu/forum/showthread.php?t=14855)

Shagy 03-12-2016 10:47 PM

Application by Shagy

Hi all,

Here is my application. I am happy to answer additional question should any arise.

1. Something about you
  • How old are you? 26
  • What country are you from? Latvia
  • What is your RL occupation? IT consultant
  • Apply for social / raider or pvp'er?Mainly social, but would be happy to jump in some raids if my work schedule allows.
  • Are you interested in raiding? Yes
2. Some information about your character
  • Character Name: Gnomemage
  • Character Class: Demon Hunter
  • Character Level: 110
  • Current main spec (and offspec): DPS, but I plan to level my druid (currently 100) for healing
  • Armory Link: Link
  • Do you have any alts? Level 110 Paldain (might use as tank eventually) and level 100 druid.
  • Do you PVP? No
3. Game experience (only if you are interested in raiding)
  • Raiding experience in Mists - None also none in WoD
  • Raiding experience prior to Mists - Vanilla - Main tank (Warrior) and guild officer up to mid Naxx. TBC - None. WotLK and Cata - Healer (druid) and officer in charge of raid strategy and group setup.
  • Do you have any PvP experience? A little bit in Vanilla
4. Your gaming past
  • What guilds have you been in the past? Vanilla - <Interaction> on Shadow Moon, WotLK/Cata <Ownage> on Aggramar
  • Why did you leave? Because stopped playing WoW both times.
5. About TG
  • Do you know anyone in The Garrison? No :(
  • How did you learn about TG? Browsing through guilds that are recruiting
6. Other stuffs
  • What was the first computer game you ever played and on which machine - what was your favourite part? Warcraft 2 on PC. Best part was probably the world and the characters. But I was like 8 back then
  • What was the first record you ever bought? Do you still like the band/singer? What are you listening to now? A local Latvian rapper who is retired now. Also my mom was not happy about that music. Now I listen almost exclusively Eminem and some fun stuff like Tim Minchin and Stephen Lynch. Lately I am into this new indie band "Geronimo"
  • Do you have spouse/kids/pets? Girlfriend of 2 years that I live with. And we have a fish named Hank.
  • Do you have any others hobbies besides WoW? Other games, skiing in winter and cooking
  • Tell us anything interesting about yourself that isn't related to WoW. I still use a Pokemon towel that I got when I was 10. It doesn't even have holes.
  • How do you like your coffee? Black if good, with milk and sugar if bad.
  • Why do you play WoW? Because it seems like the only game that can hold my attention for extended period of time.
  • What is your favourite WoW item? [Arcanite Reaper] because I could never afford it in Vanilla but it looks so cool.

hlx 03-12-2016 11:09 PM

thanks for applying to TG.
our members will vote on your application and I'll get back to you in a few days - stay tuned!

hlx 06-12-2016 09:07 AM

hello - the guild has voted and you are in. whisper any officer for an invite.
welcome to TG :)