The Garrison Forums

The Garrison Forums (http://www.thegarrison.eu/forum/index.php)
-   The Garrison Visitor's Center (http://www.thegarrison.eu/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Joxy (http://www.thegarrison.eu/forum/showthread.php?t=13076)

Spooks 01-10-2010 04:49 AM

Joxy

Some months have passed since I left The Garrison. Everything is going fine, when suddenly this mysterious Joxy character strikes my mailbox with an Adventurer's Skull and a message addressed to 'my love' or something like it, lol.

I'm stumped. Anyone know who this is? It might not even be someone here, but I just get the feeling it is, since that is the char that whispered me telling me it was okay to cry the day I left here, haha.

I don't really mind getting sent random items. In fact, I find it rather amusing; but I'd appreciate the joke a lot more if I knew who the item was from. It's a low level character at least, since it doesn't appear on the armory. Whatever the case, I'm pretty baffled and until I know who this, the joke is kind of lost on me. I'm only posting here to try and find out in the vague hope that someone, perhaps even Joxy, will read it and shed some light. I'm not even saying that Joxy is definitely a member here, I am just looking for the answer, THE ANSWER DAMN IT!!!!! *shakefist.

This is just one of those random mysteries that crops up in life that is totally unimportant and has no bearing on anything at all, but it just won't go away. It's sitting there in the background (only to be noticed when I am bored and entertaining random thoughts), wearing a brown paper bag for a hat and a little purple T-shirt that says Joxy on it. Once in a blue moon, Joxy is there when I am driving along the motorway, or at the pub, sometimes in the shower, or when I am making sandwhiches, whenever my brain runs out of actual important or interesting thoughts... I'll stop and think: I wish I knew who Joxy was!

Maybe someone here can help. Maybe not. :|

Rum.

P.S. On a related note, concerning ingame mail. I heard a few people were a bit baffled by my driveby fishoiling of a few TG member's mailboxes, Robski says a few people had asked him about it. I'd just been farming greenies in Steamvault to help level my Priest's Enchanting, and noticed my bags bursting with Fish Oil. It just reminded me about the old references to Fish Oiling people by Phar and other people, way back in the day, so I thought I'd have a bit of a joke and Fish Oil you all. I know some of you got the joke, at least.

Susanna 01-10-2010 09:33 AM

Joxy, a lvl 5 in elwynn whispered me yesterday also "Hi Sweetie *kisskiss*"

Spooks 01-10-2010 02:15 PM

:O

Hmmmmm.... very interesting. So I am not the only one haunted by this phantom menace!

anna 01-10-2010 02:19 PM

So ... Joxy is Rumil???

anna :)

Spooks 01-10-2010 03:15 PM

I wish it was. I just want the answer lolol.

Ivay 01-10-2010 04:43 PM

Haha that sounds so fun,seems like man from TG are very famous,so what if you have secret love fun Rum??I wish you luck with discovering Joxy OO,lol,have fun and take care,llllllllllllllllllloooooooooooollllllllllll i cant stop laughing,makes day better.I rly dunno who is Joxy ,lol

Spooks 01-10-2010 04:48 PM

http://www.iamus.co.uk/junk/sadface.jpg

Smallpox 01-10-2010 07:28 PM

i love you guys....

Smallpox 01-10-2010 07:29 PM

Only Joking, but i would be a bit scared if i was you. You never know when Joxy will strike again

Christa 02-10-2010 02:57 PM

Joxy.... sounds like Tuxy!
Tuxy joking around. Joking Tuxy .... Jo xy..... Joxy. :confused2:

Spooks 04-10-2010 01:18 PM

Hmm. Wouldn't have thought he'd do that. :|

Etux 04-10-2010 02:19 PM

No time for that :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christa (Post 123518)
Joxy.... sounds like Tuxy!
Tuxy joking around. Joking Tuxy .... Jo xy..... Joxy. :confused2:

Spooks 04-10-2010 03:45 PM

What I thought.

Damn it! :(