The Garrison Forums

The Garrison Forums (http://www.thegarrison.eu/forum/index.php)
-   Recruitment (http://www.thegarrison.eu/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   World of Warcraft: Guild Application - Kaged (http://www.thegarrison.eu/forum/showthread.php?t=14889)

Kaged 02-03-2017 10:41 PM

Guild Application - Kaged

1. Something about you

- How old are you?
- What country are you from?
Sunderland, UK (Now live in Somerset)
- What is your RL occupation?
Retired Soldier, now I'm part time Team Member in the local Co - Op
- Apply for social / raider or pvp'er?
Raider
- Are you interested in raiding?
Very much so

2. Some information about your character

- Character Name: Kaged

- Character Class: Demon Hunter

- Character Level: 110

- Current main spec (and offspec): Havoc (DPS) - Not worked on offspec yet

- Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m/Kaged/simple

- Do you have any alts? : Yes. I have recently transferred from Vek'nilash and have 110 Rogue 110 Hunter there plus many lvl 100's. I have a 110 Warrior on this realm

- Do you PVP? Not really, but I've always been interested in it. Just never any good at it

3. Game experience (only if you are interested in raiding)

- Raiding experience in Mists: Was raiding with the realms Top 3 Guilds in SoO (Revolutions - Vek'nilash)

- Raiding experience prior to Mists - Vanilla - Onyxia/MC/BWL TBC - Server First SSC WotLK - Stopped playing. returned in MoP. Completely Missed most of WoD

- Do you have any PvP experience? A little bit on my Rogue and Hunter

4. Your gaming past

- What guilds have you been in the past?
Vek'nilash - Hellfire Club/Revolutions
- Why did you leave?
Have not left. I have made new home on Hellscream/Aggramar

5. About TG

- Do you know anyone in The Garrison?
Nope

- How did you learn about TG?
WoW Forum post

6. Other stuffs

- What was the first computer game you ever played and on which machine - what was your favourite part?
An Atari 2600 - Paddle. Amiga 500. Favourite will always be the N64 - GoldenEye and MarioKart

- What was the first record you ever bought? Do you still like the band/singer? What are you listening to now?
first record Might of been Metallica or Cypress Hill. Still listen to them now

- Do you have spouse/kids/pets?
Wife - Daughter (lives with mum) - Two Dogs

- Do you have any others hobbies besides WoW?
Playing Guitar, Reading, fitness/meditating and Geronimo

- Tell us anything interesting about yourself that isn't related to WoW.
Got me stuck here, nothing really interesting happens now I retired from the forces.

- How do you like your coffee?
NATO Standard (White 2 sugars)

- Why do you play WoW?
To Fish! I love fishing......But also its been a big part of life since 2005. Tried to quit many times but keep coming back for more ha!

- What is your favourite WoW item?
[Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole] But will definitely will be the [Underlight Angler] when I get it

Addendum:

My current main I am posting with is a little low, maybe? As I have only just returned to WoW so he has approx; 1 week play time. But I'm a fast learner and will AP/Gear him fast. I am also willing to respec if needed. I also have a Rogue and Hunter 110 on Vek'nilash and will transfer if needed
I recently transferred to Hellscream/Aggramar because my real life mate plays on this realm. But he is in the top 5 guilds of the server. It is not viable for me to play in really
I read the forum post and sounds Ideal. A nice freindly relaxed place to make new friends and hopefully raid with. The raid times are suited to my current rota also. As I work every Wed night

Thanks for taking the time to read, I hope I have included as much information as I could. If anything Rudrig has me on Bnet if you need to ask anything

Thanks,

Baz

hlx 02-03-2017 11:16 PM

hi and thanks for applying to TG
the guild will now vote on the application and we will get back to you here in a few days time (usually 2)

good luck!

Kaged 04-03-2017 10:18 PM

Hi guys,

Just for clarification. I have not been very well the last couple of days. So my articulate skills where not at there best when I wrote the application.

I wanted to edit my post a few times as I felt that I was coming across as using you guys to bridge my gear progression and jump ship. This is not the case, I didn't edit because too many people had already seen the post and I didn't want to back track.

I am actually looking for a forever home, to hang with a good bunch of people and have a laugh. Then comes raiding and bonding.
I moved realm so its easier to do events and Mythic+ with my real life mate. But find and forge my own guild with new friends :D

Sorry if I came across in the wrong way, I hope to chat with you guys soon :coffee2:

Kaged 05-03-2017 11:18 AM

Morning guys,

Just a quick update; I got [Underlight Angler] yesterday Morning, Yeah! :iconbiggrin:

Also Demon Hunter BiS Legendary!! [Anger of the Half-Giants] Dropped for me this morning!:headbang:

hlx 06-03-2017 12:18 AM

I'm pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. Please whisper myself or any officer for an invite.

Welcome to The Garrison.