View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010   #27
Christa
Mad Pulling Priest

There's more to come!
WoW Characters

Doing Mount Hyjal on Christa atm, got lvl 81,5 yesterday. Indeed, most quests are "kill 10 mobs here, collect 8 items there", pretty basic. Mobs respawn quickly enough so you don't have to fight too much over them. It's nice that dots "tag" the mob even before the first tick hits, so that makes it easier to tag them . I do think that on a PVP server like Dunemaul, these zones will be gankfest heavens/hells! I fear it'll be impossible to quest there without getting ganked all the time

I've run into 1 problem, maybe someone can help. I've went to tailoring trainers to learn new things, but they don't teach me bolt of embercloth! I've learned the thing for increasing the lvl cap, but nothing else really.... My tailoring is 4 points below the old 450 cap, maybe that has something to do with it? But i can't even find the skill when checking for "unavailable" skills/patterns/whatyamacallthem. Wowhead/google doesn't give me any usefull information.
Anyone know what's happening here?