View Single Post
Old 16-11-2007   #3
Christa
Mad Pulling Priest

There's more to come!
WoW Characters

Hi Ulloh.
Yup, we're still alive and kicking. Some have left, lots of new have come, but we're still doing things "The Garrison way". Still busy with raiding rosters and such (Ow the days of MC1+MC2 ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
How are you all? Pharazon still in charge? Tan still playing? How are Christa and Zarra (noob healers ) Still fish oiling folks? My new bnch don't get that it's kinda sad.
Phar is back in charge after a 6 month reign of Cauthon. Tane seemed to vanish (lol, vanish, rogue.... sign nvm ), apparently real life kicked in for him.
Im happy to say most of the old school priests are still here. Although Prinsessa and Herakles switched mains and not raiding, they're still around. Erina, Zarra, Yeva (you know, the boon!) and myself are still very active. Although the dark side has taken control of me a few months ago and im now elongating my epeen on damage meters.
Ow, and yep, we still [].

Nice to see you're still enjoying yourself too.
See you around mate.