View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010   #35
Spooks
No playing, only posting.
WoW Characters

Dual spec is 100g as of 4.0.1. So no excuses for not making a leveling solo spec to use alongside your healing spec. I leveled my Priest to 83 no problems using a Disc spec that relies on the new Evangelism mechanics to get 15% mana back at the end of every fight more or less, and when popping Power Word: Barrier, you are basically immune for damage lol.

I like the whole new feel of certain quest areas like Vashj'ir and Deepholm, as well as some of the Uldum stuff, it's extremely epic and cool how it's all integrated with the old content. I'm also liking the fact that even normal mobs in quest areas can pose some challenge to kill, it got a bit boring in wotlk being able to kill things by just looking at them. It's nice that normal instances pose some challenge, and indeed when I started in beta a lot of random groups ragequit when they couldn't just aoe zerg their way through.

Since it's beta, certain things are always broken in every new build, since they don't bother with quality assurance testing to catch every crappy bug. Some things that worked fine in an old build just suddenly break for no obvious reason some times.

Hope you enjoy and hope to see you around in Cata.

Multiplayer shenanigans with a side order of smut!
Spooks is offline   Reply With Quote