View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008   #1
dave415

Default Pull yer fingers out!

C'mon garrison.

I enjoy watching your progress from afar , and have been happy to see your progress mirroring ours (except towards the end of vanilla WOW where you guys and girls leaped ahead)

But you seem to be stuck on old man Kael. Interested to hear what the problem is, once you get weapons down before phase 3 then it's pretty much a kill (phase 3 takes a bit of mastering to be fair)

Don't know how you arrange your tanks for this one , but we always used main tank on Sanguinar and tanked him to the right of Kael , while tellonicus was to the left and the nasty caster lass at the bottom of the room.

So come on folks , pull your fingers out and let me read about a garrison kael kill , MH and BT are imense fun , and teh first 6 fights you have there (Rage,Anatheroron, Kaz Goral, Najentus, Supremus and Shade ) are going to seem like Hogger compared to Kael.

Took down Archimonde last night for the first time, immense fight and along with Kael one of the few Voice coms moments to compare with our first Ragnaros kill when I was in TOG.

So go and get yourselves a piece of MH/BT , once you get there you won't look back.
dave415 is offline   Reply With Quote