View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010   #25
eMan
Officer

How do you kill that which has no life?
WoW Characters

Send a message via MSN to eMan

My installation got frakked up so I had to reinstall it. Then I continued my troll adventures, but something bugged out on the boat so I got stuck there. It did help me notice that I was on the US server though and that my copied characters was on the EU one which was nice. PLayed a bit on Erina (that had to adopt the alias Eriná there), but I can not really say I enjoyed it much. Went to Hyjal to quest a little in shadow spec, but it was just so repetitive - pick up quests, go to the marked places on map, pick up stuff/kill mobs, go back, pick up new quests... Was more fun in the Goblin starter zone with some new things happening like breaking into a bank vault, football, partying and such.

Hopefully its more fun to heal, but I dread to level in healing spec with low damage and crap mana management. Leveling just in dungeons is not really fun either as they stop being that interesting after a few runs and a you miss a lot of lore by skipping the questing part of the game. Not sure what to do really, but I will probably try the Worgen starting zone next.