View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010   #30
eMan
Officer

How do you kill that which has no life?
WoW Characters

Send a message via MSN to eMan

Played a little more this weekend. Did the worgen starter stuff up to lv5 where it bugged out and it was fun that far. I do think the goblin starter things are more fun and varied though.

Continued a little on Eriná and got as far as level 82. Cannot say I enjoy that much and from the crowded level zones on the PvE beta server I suspect it will very troublesome to do them on an inbalanced PvP server at launch. Most quests are the same kill X blabla/collect Y blable, but sometimes they spice it up with something different like climbing trees to rescue baby bears.

The updated zones I have seen so far does not impress me much, but I have not seem the majority of them yet. Maybe you get a better feel for them if you level up from scratch? There are some cases where the phasing of the world messes up with quests and the minimap a bit, but overall I have not seem that many bugs. Travelling is more troublesome than it has been the last two expansions as there basically are no portals anymore except to the Dark Portal in Blasted Lands. They have added some new flight points, but for example the one in Darnassus shoudl be avoided as it is much faster to fly to village instead and run through the teleporter than to spend another 3m on the bird.

So far I have run without any addons and it works alright while leveling as dps at least. Will see if I dare to venture into some dungeons and try out healing in the new (and in my opinion bad) mana starved environment. From what I have seen so far I will not spend my money on this expansion.