View Single Post
Old 18-10-2010   #39
Christa
Mad Pulling Priest

There's more to come!
WoW Characters

Ding! Christa is now 85. Did the last few instances over the weekend (all at 83/84), healing them. Those things are INTENSE. Mana was something to keep an eye on all the time, especially because it seems Archangel is bugged (5stack only gave me 3k or so mana, instead of .... lots more). I noticed my mana costs went up another 25% or so dinging 85, so i'll now have serious mana issues. Which isn't all bad, you really just have to rethink healing. No more endless mana.
I'm still a bit unsure which spells to use as disc. I find myself using gr. heal a lot (40-45% of total healing). It seems to do the work well enough. I've now noticed penance is pretty cheap, so will try and use that more when it's off cooldown.

Also been tanking a bit on Hadnor. Stonecore mostly. Found out that you really don't need any CC on trash, as long as you have a somewhat decent group, and are willling to pop cooldowns during those pulls. I never liked tanking around CC anyway . Ow, and now that i've started using HS/Cleave again, i'm normally the top dmg dealer in 5mans, doing anywhere between 3-4k on single target to 8k dps on groups. It's rather insane, and will probably need a nerf.
Some numbers:
highest shield slam crit 25k
highest HS crit 20k or so?
highest Cleave crit 18k or so.
This is at lvl 83, with a lvl 81 required blue 2.6speed weapon.
Sufficient to say i have no problems whatsoever with aggro.

Last edited by Christa; 18-10-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Christa is offline   Reply With Quote