View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010   #32
eMan
Officer

How do you kill that which has no life?
WoW Characters

Send a message via MSN to eMan

Phasing have in my experience not only been good in WotLK. For example if you are not riding the quest wave early on it can be hard to find help for group quests that involves phasing later on in the chains. It is not that people are not willing to help - they cant. They do not see you when you enter an from their point of view earlier phase of the world and thus they cannot help you.

And in regards to mana starvation not all specs specs have access to the archangel thing until level 83 and from what I have read most holy priests does not pick it up as you just dont have time to smite in dungeons. The talent that lets smites heal are only available to disc. A holy priest have Holy Consentration to pick up some of the mana regen slack, but for each level I seen my spirit regen dwindle. Its almost a love-hate situation to level up. You know you want to reach the level cap, but each time you ding you see your hit, crit, haste, regen stats go down. Its not always you have fresh better gear in your bags waiting for you to level up that can make up the difference. And to level a healer without dual spec (and a dps spec) outside of dungeons - good luck. It will be slooooow compared to a dps spec at least. Dont really know how tanks fare. Not really a surprise there as most parts of the questing process have always been favoring dps over healing. It is at least a lot smoother than it was back in vanilla and first half of TBC before the spellpower changes.