View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017   #1
SailorDan

Default New Recuit

Here is the answers to the recuit questions, I hope it answers everything
1. Something about you
  • How old are you? 60 yrs young
  • What country are you from? NYC NY USA
  • What is your RL occupation? Retired (Navy and then the Government)
  • Apply for social / raider or pvp'er? I enjoy both the social aspect of the game and raiding
  • Are you interested in raiding? Very much so, I hope there's room for a healer, I main mostly a shammy but have been a druid for most of 2016 because my team needed another BRes. I can't say I'm a good healer that would be bias, but I have been told that I am, I hope you'll give me a chance to show you.
2. Some information about your character
  • Character Name: Presently have a Priest at 110 (Perverted), working on a Shammy Hellsagent) and if one is needed I will lvl a druid. Not into Pally or monk healing.
  • Character Class: Priest, Shaman or Druid
  • Character Level: Priest 110, Shammy 102 and haven't started a Druid on this server
  • Current main spec (and offspec): Healers for main, I always go for ranged DPS for off specs
  • Armory Link: EUDan
  • Do you have any alts? Not on this server, I have 14 toons on the US servers 5 are 110, the other 9 are 100. I lvl all of them no boosts
  • Do you PVP? I have a couple of times --kill the healers--
3. Game experience (only if you are interested in raiding)
  • Raiding experience in Mists I have only been in casual raiding guilds for the most part, many years ago I was part of a hardcore team for a year or two. I pride myself on always learning as much as I can about the fights
  • Raiding experience prior to Mists Always been part of a raid team
  • Do you have any PvP experience? Not really
4. Your gaming past
  • What guilds have you been in the past? I have played for 12 years in that time I have quit the game a few times (there was a time when if you quit all your toons were gone forever) and have been in several different guilds and have been the GM of two.
  • Why did you leave? The last one because I wanted to play here, I don't like parking toons in a guild so I removed them from the US guild (yes I talked to the GM and we agreed it was best, too many alts make for a very large but ineffective guild). The older ones again I told the GM that I was leaving the game and selling everything and donating it to them. For the ones I was the GM I gave it to a couple of outstanding ppl.
5. About TG
  • Do you know anyone in The Garrison? Not yet
  • How did you learn about TG? The guild recruitment page
6. Other stuffs
  • What was the first computer game you ever played and on which machine - what was your favourite part? Wizardry by Sir Tech they were the first real computer D&D game, Back then you graphed out the dungeon with graphing paper and pencil. 3 steps wall, turn right, 2 steps wall
  • What was the first record you ever bought? Do you still like the band/singer? What are you listening to now? First was a Beatles album, now I listen to just about all music but like mostly 60 - 90's rock and roll
  • Do you have spouse/kids/pets? just a spouse
  • Do you have any others hobbies besides WoW? I volunteer at the Veterans Hospital, I go to the gym, I wrestle and play golf and I go to the clubs for a drink or two a couple of nights a week.
  • Tell us anything interesting about yourself that isn't related to WoW. 20 years in the Military and got around most Islands in the Pacific, now doing all Europe.
  • How do you like your coffee? Black with Splendor
  • Why do you play WoW? I enjoy the game, most of the time. I play way to much, I'm on everyday for 6 - 7 hours (no life), As you can see with my schedule; mornings at the gym and evening at the hospital or drinks I only get to play in the afternoons in the states. With the EU servers Everyone's on when I'm playing.
  • What is your favourite WoW item? Don't have one
Hope I answered all your questions, I'll be on all the time until Thursday when I leave Italy for the states, then back on Sunday. Playing Hellsagent now, hope to hear from you... Dan
SailorDan is offline   Reply With Quote