View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #1
Kuamoo

Top Poster!

Default My Leaving (Still owe you all that)

“Originally Posted by Susanna
Morning bud,

Firstly , welcome to our guild! I've bumped your forum priveleges so you have access to the member areas. I did want to catch you in game , but I'm about to head off for the weekend, returning on Tuesday , so I thought I'd drop you a little PM.

I notice from your application that you had a wish to raid with your holy pally - I've stalked you on the armory and your gear is more than fine, and I also have a space for a healer on the roster. If you'd like to join us for some 25 man fun , let me know. Unfortunatly I have already compiled rosters for the 2nd and 7th early , due to the trip I mentioned , but would be happy to add you to any future raiding.

See you soon!

Susie.”

It al started with this mail my career at TG, when i reread this mail i reliazed that i was almost 2 years a part of TG.
As I mentioned it all started with my application and this welcome mail, started out as a member and slowly climb up the ranks towards raidleader, with some nice memories to it. After this I was promoted to officer and stayed on that position for a while until I just gave up (yes I know a bit weak) and gave my officer / raidleader position back.
During my time in TG I have met nice people and I had the privilege to play in a large but social guild.

My reason for leaving without a notice is both simply as well complicated.
Simply ? Yes just right click you portrait and select “leave Guild” simply as that.
Complicated ? : Yes because during this time, like I said before I have played In a very social guild with a lot of fun and laugther. I also met some nice people, some become friends whom I still talk to. I even have some RL friends playing in the guild.

So my reason for leaving :
Like I said it’s a bit complicated but in short, I found that there where some people not that happy with my return to the raiding group (beside this there where more problems in the group), but I believe this was / is 1 of the mean reasons for collapsing the The Muffins as a raiding group.
And since raiding is for me a significant part of the game I saw no other way then leave and try to find another guild to get raiding again. In this way I thought I solved a couple of issue’s.
Those who where not keen of my return could sleep again without waking up screaming and so.
Hope this will shed a bit more light on the subject of my leaving.

Gr K

<Kuamoo>

<Kensuzu>

<Kuzak>

<Kimiekah>

<Kamitzu>
Kuamoo is offline   Reply With Quote