View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #3
Christa
Mad Pulling Priest

There's more to come!
WoW Characters

Excuse me for being honoust, this'll probably do more bad then good.

I have no idea what happened in the whole Muffins story, and i don't really need to know. Apparently people were not happy, and that can happen. But The Muffins is not The Garrison. If things don't work out, accept that and try to figure out a way that will work. If you want to raid, try to figure out a new raiding group that will suite your idea's. If Muffins fell, it's likely you were not the only one that wanted things differently. Take the people that have the same idea, and find new people to make that work. Or look for a spot in one of the other groups. There's 3 10man raiding teams besides Muffins, maybe one of those will have enough overlap with your ideas to give that a try (assuming they have a spot for you ofc!).
I hope you were not in The Garrison just for raiding with The Muffins. I understand that having 3-4 10man raiding teams somewhat splits up the guild into sub-guilds, although honoustly, i believe socially the guild is in very good shape, the best since a long time.
Just leaving the guild like you did without any word (until now) is certainly not flattering.
As you know, we've seen lots of people in the past that leave the guild looking for that greener grass. Sometimes they find it, but lots have returned sooner or later. Generally that wasn't a bit problem.
But if you're going to do that, AT LEAST be so social to let your guild know! Especially from well know, long term guild members like you, i'd expect more then this.

P.S. this is my opinion. I don't speak for the guild, obviously. And yes, i suck at diplomatics. Sorry.