View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013   #6
Thereyna

Forum Addict
WoW Characters

I definitely should have made screenshots of that conversation we had with you, Kuamoo, before you left. Apparently everything I said you didn't read. Or saw whatever you wanted to see in it. And I thought that we actually understood each other back then.

I also suck at diplomacy. Apparently I suck at writing, too, since you got it all wrong.
I have no reason to lie to you. And everyone who knows me, knows that I can't really lie.
But obviously you still didn't believe me. Well, it happens...

I told you that whatever problems we had with you in the past, they should stay in the past (and they were not some problems that can cause insomnia to any of us).
I also told you the reason that we felt that we can't do those raids anymore and that it has nothing to do with you. And also told you that the decision was made before that last raid too.

Whatever your trouble is, obviously it's enough for you to leave the guild, but please, don't belittle Wilbor's decision to dismiss the team. As equal as we were in that team, it still remained his team and his reasons for a decision like that are the real reasons. And they have nothing to do with you. Or me. Ask him if you still don't believe me.

I'm sorry you felt an outsider, it was never our intention, I'm sure I can speak for every Muffin here.

I still think that whatever happened - happened.
Let the Muffins rest in peace now. Hopefully someday they can come back stronger.

Wish you well wherever you are now.

Last edited by Thereyna; 12-01-2013 at 01:04 AM.
Thereyna is offline   Reply With Quote