Thread: Hey
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2011   #1
Spooks
No playing, only posting.
WoW Characters

Default Hey

Just happened on the tg bookmark in my browser and thought I would see how it is going. Was pleased to see all the cool pics on the front page, well done on the kills. It's nice knowing tg is going strong as ever.

I've not played WoW myself for several months now. Rob, Blink and I really enjoyed the leveling experience and had some laughs in the heroics, but we sort of lost interest more and more after that; not having the determination to do the endgame progression. We got more drawn into playing Minecraft on Robski's server and doing some other games like Magicka (I think Rob and Blink got really into Battlefield at some point too). If anyone ever feels like doing some other games with us, just poke us on steam (we're all in the garrison steam group with phar, proto, eth etc).

I just wanted to take this chance to also finally say sorry for acting like an utter ass at times. Getting caught up in silly online dramas is never really a good thing and didn't really bring out my best; so yeah, I am sorry for the grief there. That's all I'll say on that.

I can't see myself coming back to WoW any time soon, but maybe some day. In any case, I would like to be able to keep some form of contact. I know not everyone here may want that, and I understand that completely. Whatever happens, good luck for future raids and bosses and all the rest.

Tiny.

Multiplayer shenanigans with a side order of smut!
Spooks is offline   Reply With Quote