Go Back   The Garrison Forums > Public Forums > The Garrison Visitor's Center
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Garrison Visitor's Center Got something to share with us or just want to say hi to The Garrison? This is the place.

Old 08-01-2008   #1
dave415

Default Happy new year TG

Happy new year all!

Like yourselves my guild took a few weeks off over xmas , but came roaring back this week with our very first Vashj kill . Came after a heartbreaking 1 percent wipe and I have to say was probally the most exhilerating conquest I have been involved in since the ToG Raggy take down all those years ago.

Spending time disarming a sword of itself now (which makes no sense).

I see you guys are still on vashj atm , if you don't find it presumtious I would liek to offer a tip...

Watch This movie! http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=42710 - Best Vashj movie ever with explanation by a delightful young chinese girl.

Also for future reference http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream...&stream=Stage6 - Is the best kael movie ever with the same chinese girl describing tactics

Certainly helped our Vashj kill and helped us get well into phase 3 on our first kael tries.

Anyways - Happy new year to you all , and would eb nice to think our guilds progress will continue to mirror over the next year. Lets swap stories about Illidan by the summer time.
dave415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008   #2
Prinsessa
Searching for smileys

Top Poster!
WoW Characters

Happy new year Yolla !!

and grats on the V kill

P.
Prinsessa - Priest
Prinsessa is offline   Reply With Quote