Go Back   The Garrison Forums > Public Forums > The Garrison Visitor's Center
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Garrison Visitor's Center Got something to share with us or just want to say hi to The Garrison? This is the place.

Old 07-05-2009   #1
dave415

Default Greetings

nice to see you folks are progressing well , I like to check up occasionally and am encouraged to see you doing pretty well in Ulduar.

Hope you get to work with the watchers before they are inevitably 'nerfed' They are all incredible fights and probally the first kills since Sunwell that I have been genuinely excited about (Thorim 25 is an absolute bugger, especially for the poor souls left in the arena)

Anyway , hope you are all well , Hope Dr.Z and Siana are still 'rockin' and big up to Zarra who seems to be your GM now (feels a long time ago that I was sitting there in the hot seat , imagine not many around who still remember)

Anyway, must dash , I shall keep a keen eye on your progress and wish you more success in Ulduar and beyond........
dave415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009   #2
Siana

Supreme Post-a-holic

Hi there

Ulduar is a very nice instance - I really like the design of the whole place. We're doing ok in there 25 man, but have pushed on a little further in 10 man. I've killed all the watchers and got Mimiron down for instance. The Yogg-Saron fight looks insane (see what I did there? )and alot of fun so hopefully we'll be there soon.

Z and I have got AAA tickets to Bloodstock this year, which should be a laugh. Are you planning on going to any festivals? I'm not sure if we're going to make an appearance at Donington this year, but may pick up a day ticket nearer the time.
Old 18-05-2009   #3
Zenghi

No playing, only posting.

Hello there! I've just got back from my annual conference in the US, from where I bought you those special altoids as I recall... As my better half says, the "rockin'" is ongoing; we were at the front for Metallica in March, which was great fun. Nice of them to finally release another decent album. It's only taken them 20 years