Go Back   The Garrison Forums > Public Forums > The Garrison Visitor's Center
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Garrison Visitor's Center Got something to share with us or just want to say hi to The Garrison? This is the place.

Old 22-09-2006   #1
Incise

Default Hi from Incise/Evol

Hi to all guys that know me.

Was wondering how life is going in The Garrison and on Dunemaul?

I havn't seen any you guys in BG? Saying that i don't go very often.

Over the summer progress with Amaterasu was slow, too many people on holidays etc, we sorta got stuck progressing in AQ40 (stuck at twins) and had to stop even trying Naxx! But over last week things have got better again, twins down, Arub and Raz down from Naxx.
So things starting to get better again.

But we don't do MC anymore, So believe it or not poor Evol never got his dam binding! Fully exalted and never seen the binding drop ever. (Thanks Blizz).

Is Sgt still going over to horde towns and attacking them? and is Phar is still being a great leader?

As for my personel life, I'm quitting wow at end of October . Wife is dam happy though! I got 1 in the oven which i'm over the moon about. So massive changes there.

I got a xbox 360, so if any you got 1 you can find me on evoled.

See you laters.

Evol aka Incise
Incise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2006   #2
Pharazon
Webmaster

There's more to come!
WoW Characters

Hey man!

Yeah, I'm still the boss.. and yeah Ginger is PVP crazy - both him and Grysygonth are currently Rank 13 going for GM and apparently "The Garrison" PVP team are feared across our whole battle group!

We're currently working our way through AQ40 - up to Huhuran now and I have a feeling she'll be going down to us shortly. Haven't touched Naxx yet, but as soon as the twins go down, we'll start looking.

We're now doing BWL in a one-night clear (which is handy - I need a 5 hour Vael->Neffie run ) and still plugging away at MC and Onyxia quite happily.

I think we're currently ranked 6th or 7th on Dunemaul in terms of progress - not bad for a bunch of old farts!

Gratz on the pending new character! Any thoughts on what race or class it will be?

Great to hear from you - feel free to drop in any time and post!

P.
Old 22-09-2006   #3
Incise

Tx mate.

I got no idea if it will be boy or girl, we are going to leave it till birth

I wanted to call child imba, but wife told me to piss off, lol.

I got 4 weeks left of wow, so going to try and have as much fun as possible, so maybe join you guys in AB or AV.

You will have to send me ts details, as i lost them when i did full format

Cu laters

Evol aka Incise
Incise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2006   #4
ginger
Forum Addict

Send a message via MSN to ginger

lo dude nice to hear the good news mate