Go Back   The Garrison Forums > Public Forums > The Garrison Visitor's Center
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Garrison Visitor's Center Got something to share with us or just want to say hi to The Garrison? This is the place.

Old 14-06-2010   #1
Spooks
No playing, only posting.
WoW Characters

Default Greetings TG

Hello. Hadn't posted in a while (lol!) so thought I would drop by and say hello.

Also wanted to say there's no hard feelings from me about my quick departure from the guild last month, even though those of you who I have stayed in touch with (Thereyna, Nacht, Kivi etc) already knew that. I just quickly came to the conclusion it wasn't going to work out for me to stay in your guild in the long term, and didn't want to make a big deal out of it. So yeah, nothing personal against anyone, just a few too many conflicting ideas about, well... everything rofl.

I also just wanna ask... I hope it's ok that I log onto your TS regularly, because I do still play with a number of your members in 10 man. I mean, yeah, I've sort of just been logging on there as usual, but I hope I'm not stepping on any toes or causing someone to foam at the mouth with rage. Hope it's ok anyway. If not, then... /shrug.

One other thing: Joxy. I think that was the name of the lock, which ceased to exist on the armory about ten mins after whispering me. I don't know who was behind that but I'd like to know, if only because it's one of those little details that's bugging me in it's own tiny little way lol. I'm not saying that it was definately some TG member, but it just seems that way when it happened within an hour of my leaving. If you read this 'Joxy' then please just man up and say whatever you've got to say directly to me, cause I won't take seriously what someone says to me from some secret alt that gets deleted after five mins.

Anyway. That's all... Wishing you all good luck in your future adventures and hope to cross paths with some of you in Azeroth in the near future.

Have Fun.

Rum.

Multiplayer shenanigans with a side order of smut!
Spooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010   #2
Ivay
It s all about WOW!

Super Poster
WoW Characters

Tnx ,best wishes too,have fun
Ivay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010   #3
Bomran
It's just me ^^

Forum Addict
WoW Characters

Hey Rums,

We never really got to know eachother....its a big guild ^^ What I wanne say on your post is that where ever you are going in your WoW live there will always be conflicts. Sometimes more sometimes less...its a mix between how you are as a person and how you are feeling in general...wenn rl is stressfull and/or you are having probs there it will reflect in your way off responding ingame. What i always try (for myself) is to count to 10 and think things over before responding...sometimes it helps

And about people not dairing to say to you what they think off you and/or your actions...thats how people are And I think you know that 2....

Cy around rums ^^

Greetings Amowen aka Bomran
Old 16-06-2010   #4
Spooks
No playing, only posting.
WoW Characters

Thanks. By the way I'm not stressed or angry about that thing, just curious hehe. It's just one of those things.

Anyway, have fun all.

Peace out.

Multiplayer shenanigans with a side order of smut!
Spooks is offline   Reply With Quote