Go Back   The Garrison Forums > Public Forums > The Garrison Visitor's Center
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Garrison Visitor's Center Got something to share with us or just want to say hi to The Garrison? This is the place.

Old 18-08-2010   #1
Spooks
No playing, only posting.
WoW Characters

Default FAO Tuxy, Crumpet, Flipp, Dam, Siana, Spiiral, Zaldor, Immo, Tael

Can't send PMs to multiple ppl on these boards so posting this here as I don't have steam on the laptop to harass Crumpet with.

I won't make it tomorrow (Thursd) as my damn motherboard has given up the ghost, so I'm sending it back to the supplier for a refund. Hopefully I'll be able to join for next Tuesday.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rum.

Multiplayer shenanigans with a side order of smut!
Spooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010   #2
Spooks
WoW Characters

Not sure how many are signed up, but tonight won't happen either I think. I'm not going to be able to get on and Tux won't be online.

Rum.

Old 04-09-2010   #3
Spooks
WoW Characters

I'm not sure how many of you still log in, so I'm just posting this update here so everyone can see.

I've posted raids throughout September. Not expecting to run all those nights, but if people could accept or decline as per their availability that would be much appreciated. That way we can see when we will potentially have a raid. It would be nice to get heroic Lich King, but it doesn't seem too likely, and I'm not terribly bothered if we don't. The raids that are up are mainly there just for the fun of it, when people feel like it.

I think some of you were wondering about Tuxy. I chatted to him on MSN recently and he says he'll be back soon, I think he would have probably logged last Thursday, but there weren't that many signed up so it wasn't worth it.

I've added Shyme to the raids as a Standby DPS in case we come up short in that that department. She's a nice friendly Hunter from our guild with some mad PVP skills, so she's a pretty decent player.

Anyway. Take care hope to see you soon.

Rum.