Go Back   The Garrison Forums > Public Forums > The Garrison Visitor's Center
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Garrison Visitor's Center Got something to share with us or just want to say hi to The Garrison? This is the place.

Old 20-01-2010   #1
davile

Smile hello guys

Well, i wanted to say hello. I whas just looking at your site, because i made an apply yesterday. Iam davile, and iam a retri paladin. I dps and my off is healing. In RL iam for 18 hours a week an nurse, and for 365 day a year iam a mother, housewife and for blauwshaman a lover. Besite wow, i do football indoors on high lvl and sometimes i play darts. Blauwshaman applyed to, he is my boyfriend. We have two boys together, of almost 3 and 5 years old. They are really boys, because they are killing me, but thay are fun too. I love them whit all my heart. Well i hope to join your guild, hear muts about you guys. So meby, laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
davile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010   #2
Golfie1

Super Poster
WoW Characters

Oh you play dart

I am sold already hehe
Golfie1 is offline   Reply With Quote