Go Back   The Garrison Forums > Public Forums > The Garrison Visitor's Center

The Garrison Visitor's Center Got something to share with us or just want to say hi to The Garrison? This is the place.

Old 11-09-2011   #1
Arya
Top Poster!
WoW Characters

Default A little hello from us

Helluuu folks!

First of all; many congratulations on hitting lvl 25 with TG and all the new bosses you have taken out for a ride.

The last more or less two years have been really busy for us, lots of traveling and as Zarra got a job offer from his previous employer in CPH and we decided to move to CPH. I was very lucky to get a job for a Danish oil company shortly before we made the move. Moving between countries means alot of paperwork, even if you move between scandinavian countries and it took forever to get all official paperwork sorted. We rented an appartment to begin with and we didn't really make things any easier when we by chance found our dream appartment and decided to buy it, only 10 days after our arrival. Eventually everything got sorted out and three months later we moved into our appartment and we have now settled down with my son, two cats, bikes (you don't need a car in this city) and the works.

Comming from a small city in Norway, and despite living in multi-billion cities when I was a kid (Singapore, New Delhi, Houston etc), CPH is huuuge for me. Took a while to get used to the sounds of a big city again. They have some really cool stores and shopping is awesome here and ofc (almost) everything is cheaper than in Norway. hehe

I've gotten lost a few times, especially when using the metro as I get totally confused about directions. Calling Zarra doesn't really help as he asks "where are you?!?" I wouldn't be calling if I knew In the end a tourist map works wonders and I am finally beginning to get to know the city and my way around.

As for playing, I still play, but the game time varies from day to day and week to week. I have been concentrating on doing reputation and damn that is time consuming! Zarra is on a looooong break, testing out different games on Steam, but all in all we are both doing great. We hope you all are doing great too, both in-game and out-of game. Take care for now and best wishes to all of you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011   #2
Nuunar
Majére - resto sham. main

Top Poster!

Nice to hear that things are going well for the two of you! And that you are enjoying living in Denmark

TG is still a nice guild for us old and elderly people - raiding, non-raiding, active, not-too active. It is nice to have many similar people online, when you log on - so think about coming back to TG
Nuunar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011   #3
Denomay
Gamer extraordinaire

Top Poster!
WoW Characters

Send a message via ICQ to Denomay Send a message via Skype™ to Denomay

Good to hear you are doing well!

Denomay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011   #4
anna

Supreme Post-a-holic

Hey Arya ... Yes very good to hear your both doing well ... keep it going

Hug from anna
anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011   #5
Christa
Mad Pulling Priest

There's more to come!
WoW Characters

Hey Arya and Zarra,
Nice to hear you're still together and doing well. A lot of the old bunch are still here and active in TG.
We just can't beat the addiction.

Enjoy exploring CPH. Never been there, i'm sure i'd get lost as well
Old 12-09-2011   #6
Prinsessa
Searching for smileys

Top Poster!
WoW Characters

Oi,

nice to see that you are having a good time !

Oh, and I've moved back to Stavanger now, so you and Zarra can sell the CPH appt. and come back

P.
Prinsessa - Priest
Prinsessa is offline   Reply With Quote