Go Back   The Garrison Forums > Public Forums > Recruitment

Recruitment So, you want to join The Garrison? Post here.

Old 10-03-2017   #1
Garldof

Post Recruitment Application - Shellytonsi

1. Something about you
- How old are you?: 19
- What country are you from?: UK
- What is your RL occupation?: Unemployed
- Apply for Social /raider or pvp'er?: Social/Raider
- Are you interested in raiding?: Yep.

2. Some information about your character
- Character Name: Shellytonsi
- Character Class: Druid
- Character Level: 110
- Current main spec: Restoration (But applying to raiding with my Balance off-spec.)
-Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lytonsi/simple
- Do you have any Alts?: Demon Hunter 110, and some other classes im leveling. Im new to the realm.
- Do you PVP? Yes, sometimes.

3. Game experience (Only if interested in raiding)
- Raiding experience in Mists: Ive raided full time in MoP as DPS on my DK.
- I also raided full-time in Cataclsym and partially in WoD.
- Do you have any PvP experience?: Average experience.

4. Your gaming past
- What guilds have you been in the past? I cannot put my finger on the names in previous expansions. However, for this expansion on this realm specifically, i have been in Horde Hunterz as a healer.
- Why did you leave?: I was removed. In short, i decided i didnt want to be friends with certain people in the guild, but i would happily raid with the guild as a whole and progress. However, the raid leader assumed complications would arrise, and decided tot remove me. In short, i felt like i've been back-stabbed. Not to mention it was those who i didn't want to be friends with, who bothered and attacked me verbally, not the other way around.

5. About TG
- Do you know anyone in The Garrison?: I do not, but i hope i make new friends!
- How did you learn about TG?: The recruitment post on the forums.

6. Other stuffs
- What was the first computer game you ever played and on which machine - what was your favourite part?: I played Command and Conquer with my dad on a Laptop for the first time, and i enjoyed the strategy part of the game.
- What was the first record you ever bought? Do you still like the band/singer? What are you listening to now?: The first one i ever bought was Kaiser Chiefs, and i dont listen to them much anymore to tell if i still like them. However, the music i listen to is all-around, meaning i dont mind what i listen to.
-Do you have spouse/kids/pets?: I dont, however i did use to have a cat.
-Do you have any other hobbies besides WoW?: If im being honest, and it does sound... quite sad to some people - but i do Roleplay on certain games, i find enjoyment in different characters and different stories people have made. I also try to rank up on LoL.
- Tell us anything interesting about yourself that isn't related to WoW: I dont really have anything that makes me interesting, unless you count my Dyspraxia and ASD interesting. :P
- How do you like your coffee?: I rarely drink it.
- Why do you play WoW?: Well, my original reason was to roleplay, but since then i also enjoy progressing through raids and content, enjoying it all.
- What is your favourite WoW item? Cookie's Tenderizer.
Garldof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017   #2
hlx

Supreme Post-a-holic
WoW Characters

hi and thanks for applying to TG
the guild will now vote on the application and we will get back to you here in a few days time (usually 2)

good luck!
Old 13-03-2017   #3
hlx

Supreme Post-a-holic
WoW Characters

The guild has voted on your application, but sadly you didn't get the majority needed.

We wish you all the best in World of Warcraft.
Old 13-03-2017   #4
Garldof

Not a problem, it was worth a shot. Good luck to you all.
Garldof is offline   Reply With Quote