Go Back   The Garrison Forums > Public Forums > The Garrison Visitor's Center
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Garrison Visitor's Center Got something to share with us or just want to say hi to The Garrison? This is the place.

Old 17-12-2006   #1
Vondr

Competent
WoW Characters

Default A fairly huge favor to ask..

Hiya!

I was just wondering if it would be possible to join in on a ZG run this week. I know that chances are slim, hardly any guilds allow 'outsiders' join in on guild raids, but there is always hope.

Only boss that I need is in Edge of Madness, and I'd happily pass on all drops but Hazza'rah's Dream Thread (last item there is for my ZG trinket) if I were allowed to join.

My reason for asking here and not just doing this with my guild is simple; the majority of the guild wanted to stop PvE until TBC comes out.

Thanks in advance,
Vondr
Vondr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2006   #2
Robski
Banned

Supreme Post-a-holic
WoW Characters

Send a message via MSN to Robski

Well we dont really run ZG offically, which could work in your favour I suppose... we kinda just make ZG raids in the forums, and see who is interested...

As you are from our friendly guild I dont see a problem with you coming with us if we go again before (remeber numbers start to drop now because of holidays and the like)

ZG raids normally are set up on Satuday afternoons as thats the only time that it can really happen... (for numbers and the like)

So I dont think you would have a problem with getting a place in a ZG raid with us, I dont think anyone would mind in the least... its just trying to find a raid lol
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2006   #3
Protozen

There's more to come!
WoW Characters

let us throw up a bit of discussion and get back to you
Old 18-12-2006   #4
Zenghi

No playing, only posting.

Until recently I was running the Saturday afternoon ZGs and we tended to finish before the Madness boss - partly because of time and partly because no-one ever seemed particularly bothered about doing it. I'm not sure whether it's being included in the current Saturday runs, but Yeva would be the person to ask.
Old 18-12-2006   #5
Vondr

Competent
WoW Characters

cool... thanks for the replies, I'll check with Yeva asap then ^^
Vondr is offline   Reply With Quote