Go Back   The Garrison Forums > Public Forums > The Garrison Visitor's Center
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Garrison Visitor's Center Got something to share with us or just want to say hi to The Garrison? This is the place.

Old 15-11-2007   #1
dave415

Default Hello from Tarren Mill

Hello there people!

Lost my e-mail account details or i woudl have said Hi! sooner.

Been following your progress since TBC, pleased to see you are progressing at a nice rate , you seem to be on the same bosses as my new guild most of the time which adds a nice little edge to me to try and make sure we keep up with my old guild.
Grtz on Leo, he is our current target (we went karathress first and he was nice and easy) I am sure you will get al ar down easy enough soon (Hope you have a pally tank on the adds)

I see DZ is a shammy now! No more backstabbing in the dark for you then . (I am sure you have heard it but the new a7x album is rather good if a little different)

I see that my old sparring partner ginge has gone on to a harder core outfit with macey boy in tow and he is a mage now!

How are you all? Pharazon still in charge? Tan still playing? How are Christa and Zarra (noob healers ) Still fish oiling folks? My new bnch don't get that it's kinda sad.

Anyway, thought I might start dropping by again every now and then, you wont see ullohshadows around anymore (took him to an rp server and he is kinda retired) All my toons are on TM that I play now (renamed them all) so check out Evian (ullohspell) Papadorf (ullohdivine) Ullah (ullahunt) and of course the mighty Ulloh (Ullohsteel) and my latest little project tinydemonica (ullahdemonic) .

Went to a RL meet with my new bunch earlier this year , but drab tbh compared with the garrison bash , but hey ho can't have everything I guess.

cya's soon boonish folks
dave415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2007   #2
Angro
How do you kill that which has no life?

Hi Ulloh

/wave.. things are fine.. took a trip to Zul'Aman yesterday, hooray... got the 20slot bag from there.. hooray

So all in all, pretty fine
Angro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2007   #3
Christa
Mad Pulling Priest

There's more to come!
WoW Characters

Hi Ulloh.
Yup, we're still alive and kicking. Some have left, lots of new have come, but we're still doing things "The Garrison way". Still busy with raiding rosters and such (Ow the days of MC1+MC2 ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
How are you all? Pharazon still in charge? Tan still playing? How are Christa and Zarra (noob healers ) Still fish oiling folks? My new bnch don't get that it's kinda sad.
Phar is back in charge after a 6 month reign of Cauthon. Tane seemed to vanish (lol, vanish, rogue.... sign nvm ), apparently real life kicked in for him.
Im happy to say most of the old school priests are still here. Although Prinsessa and Herakles switched mains and not raiding, they're still around. Erina, Zarra, Yeva (you know, the boon!) and myself are still very active. Although the dark side has taken control of me a few months ago and im now elongating my epeen on damage meters.
Ow, and yep, we still [].

Nice to see you're still enjoying yourself too.
See you around mate.
Old 16-11-2007   #4
Estarion
Estarion

Super Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa View Post
Im happy to say most of the old school priests are still here. Although Prinsessa and Herakles switched mains and not raiding, they're still around. Erina, Zarra, Yeva (you know, the boon!) and myself are still very active.
You forgot me Christa /cry...but I guess I was still playing with Skade as a main when you were last around Ulloh Nice to see you around the forum!
Esre - 25 Shaman
Estarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2007   #5
Prinsessa
Searching for smileys

Top Poster!
WoW Characters

Hi Yollah !

Good to see that you hav "left" the darks side and are back on your origanal toons
Prinsessa - Priest
Prinsessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2007   #6
Grot

Top Poster!
WoW Characters

Hi Ulloh - good to hear from you... Grot has gone into decline a bit as I chase other opportunities - i'll get back to him soon though...

Good luck on your Server, Guild and your current targets.....

Grot - Dwarven Warrior Lvl 80 - Protection
Cavalier - Human Warlock Lvl 36 - Destruction
Sagramor - Gnome Mage Lvl 32 - Fire
Grot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2007   #7
Ronaldoo
I R DPS

How do you kill that which has no life?
WoW Characters

Send a message via MSN to Ronaldoo

Still here Ressing Zenghi all the time which seems to be my burden for life

Nice to hear you are doing ok.

<-- Oh noes kyz failed to roll out of the red circle!
Ronaldoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2007   #8
Spooks
No playing, only posting.
WoW Characters

Long time no see, Ulloh(s). Good to hear things are going okay over on Tarren Mill.

Multiplayer shenanigans with a side order of smut!
Spooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2007   #9
Siana

Supreme Post-a-holic

Hi Ulloh. Glad to see you're still as addicted as the rest of us!
Siana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2007   #10
Zenghi

No playing, only posting.

Zomg Ron I ressed you at least TWICE last week :-p

Hi Ulloh! Yes, i r now totems and haven't once missed the backstabbing to be honest. It's much more fun having hooves and a tail.

I bought Siana the ax7 album for his birthday but have only heard the track which is heavily rotated on Scuzz/Kerrang. I gather the album is a bit country and western, which sounds horrible but I will reserve judgement until I've listened to it. We are off to the Black Crusade next week to see Trivium again - I their ersatz 80s widdling
Zenghi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2007   #11
Robski
Banned

Supreme Post-a-holic
WoW Characters

Send a message via MSN to Robski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenghi View Post
It's much more fun having hooves and a tail.
more like real life? well except the horns and toasting fork...

Hi Ulloh - glad to see you is still pwning things
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote